Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mozilla Firefox 3.6

Firefox's latest version Firefox 3.6 is out and everyone need to migrate for it to minimise more bugs and to improve your speed.It' s speed is increased to 3 times when compared to Firefox 3.5.It has got a new feature called "personas" where in by you can install themes of Firefox diretly without the need of any plug-in.
Presently I am using the Firefox and I observed that its speed improved.But the problem I am finding is that it is getting stuck more often than the previous version ,but recovering all
the tabs when restarted.
Today let me tell me you of a new word called "hackintosh" .Since Apple's any OS cannot be installed in any other machine other than MAC ,this method lets you install Apple's OS's in any other machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment